It is every child’s dream to visit Disneyland Paris and in 2019 you are able to make your child’s dream come true by planning a trip to the magical kingdom. We understand how hectic planning family holidays can be, which is why we have put together all the hidden secrets and best tips for visiting Disneyland Paris.
Tip 1: Disneyland Paris Offers and Tickets
Perhaps the most important thing when planning to visit Disneyland Paris is getting the tickets to the park. We highly recommend buying the tickets from the official Disneyland Paris website to avoid any complications. The best thing about doing so is that you can get Disneyland Paris offers directly from their website. Choose from different types of tickets such as multi-day to annual passes which let you experience the magic at any time, all year round.
View this post on Instagram
– DISNEYLAND. The only place in the world where we can all be children ? . . . . . #Parigi #ThisIsParis #Paris #hello_france #super_france #paris_vacations #TopFrancePhoto #TopParisPhoto #itssoparis #parisonline #beautifuldestinations #disney #disneyland #disneylandparis #magic #mickeymouse #bestview #somagic #citybestview #TopEuropePhoto #living_destinations #awesome_earthpix #wonderful_places #earthpix #bestviewinparis
It is also essential to remember that Disneyland Paris has two different parks for you to explore; The Walt Disney Studios park, and the Disneyland Park, so plan out your itineraries wisely!
Hidden Secret: Disneyland Paris offers Fastpass tickets which allow you to avoid the long lines in certain attractions. It’s a good idea to invest in one especially if you are visiting the park with toddlers or younger children.
Tip 2: Holiday Parks Near Disneyland Paris
Experience the best of both worlds by staying at Villages Nature Paris which is an amazing holiday park that is only a 5-minute drive away from Disneyland Paris. It is the best way to experience the Parisian culture while you take a break from Mickey’s magical kingdom. The holiday park offers 5 unique worlds that are full of activities as well as one of the largest heated water parks in Europe which is perfect for colder seasons. While the kids make use of the play worlds and water attractions you can relax with the wellness facilities such as the spa and sauna. All of which makes Villages Nature Paris the perfect blend for both adults and children. We at HolidayparkSpecials offer different discounts and deals for Villages Natures Paris to give you the best bargain on your family holidays. Simply click the button below!
You can also book your Disneyland Paris Packages directly from the Disney website and in turn get a number of benefits depending on your package such as free breakfast or dinner, free parking, discounts on the shuttle service around the park and many other packages.
Hidden Secret: Villages Nature Paris offers a shuttle that takes you directly to Disneyland Paris and back which is ideal for families with children as you don’t have to worry about transport.
Tip 3: Disneyland Paris Rides and Attractions
Going to Disneyland Paris means experiencing some magical and thrilling rides and attractions and the park is full of children with smiles plastered on their faces throughout the day. However, our top tip for attractions is to experience the park just after sunset when the entire kingdom is full of enchanting lights , more specifically the Sleeping Beauty Castle. As part of a closing show, the castle is lit up with music, lasers, fireworks, fountains, and much more. Our top tip is to get to the castle a little bit early before the illumination shows begin so as to avoid the crowds which pop up especially on Main Street. If you have little children, getting there on time is the best thing you can do for them as they will be able to have a good view of the show.
When it comes to the Disneyland Paris rides, your children’s age as well as many other factors play an important role in deciding what type of ride to board. Our top tip is to simply use the official Disneyland Paris website, which allows you to filter what type of ride is suitable for your family’s needs. You can choose from different convenient filters such as mobility and age.
Hidden Secret: Sleeping Beauty’s castle in Disneyland Paris is the only Disney castle that has a large animated dragon in its vaults which roars occasionally.
Disneyland Paris Practical Information
To help you plan out your Disneyland family vacations even more efficiently, we have included some practical information that you may find useful throughout your holiday.
- Disneyland Paris Opening Hours: The Disneyland Park is open from 10.00 to 19.00 on weekdays while on weekends the park opens for a longer period from 10.00 to 22.00. On the other hand, the Walt Disney Park is open from 10.00 to 19.00 on weekdays and from 10.00 to 20.00 on weekends.
- Disneyland Paris Parks: The Walt Disney Studios Park offers more of Hollywood attractions for film fanatics and is the perfect way to meet Disney characters. For all the fun rides and attractions, the Disneyland park is the place to start off your adventures!
- Disneyland Paris Address: The address of the park if you are travelling by car is Boulevard de Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France. It is also important to note that some French motorways have a toll charges.
- Disneyland Paris Information Points: For extra information you can visit the City Hall in the Disneyland Park or the Studio Services in the Walt Disney Studios Park. They can also provide and help you with other services such as Lost & Found, restaurant reservations, currency exchange, and much more.